PDF sewing pattern and sewing tutorial for a wrap skirt with an asymmetrical front flap and invisible zipper in the central back.
This skirt pattern comes with a size chart, printing guide, cutting instruction, and step-by-step comprehensive sewing tutorial (including schemes and detailed description of how to assemble PDF sewing pattern and sew the skirt) for any level of experience in sewing.
Both PDF skirt pattern and PDF sewing tutorial will be instantly available for download after purchasing.
The PDF sewing pattern is designed in a full range of sizes
(including PLUS SIZE SEWING PATTERNS):
- waist 62 - 98 cm (24,4 - 38,6 in);
- hip 92 - 128 cm (36,2 - 50,4 in).
Getting this skirt pattern fit perfectly on you is very important for us. That's why all of our patterns are created for various heights: 164 cm (± 3-4 cm) and 170 cm (± 3-4 cm). And it's not just about the length of the garment, but an overall proportions! You will receive the wrap skirt pattern for all sizes/heights in one download!
This sewing pattern was designed to be used for a knit/jersey or stretchable woven material. For the front flap can be used faux leather or other materials.
INSTANT DOWNLOADS INCLUDE:
1. Printable LAYERED PDF sewing pattern WITH SEAM ALLOWANCES in A4/US letter print-at-home format and copy-shop A0 format
2. Size chart, which will help you to define your size
3. Guide for printing layered PDF sewing pattern and instruction for assembling the sewing pattern
4. Materials recommendations (including interfacing, zipper, etc.)
5. Step-by-step sewing tutorial with detailed schemes and descriptions
If you have any questions while assembling patterns or sewing this beautiful garment, don't hesitate to contact me, I'll be glad to answer your questions!
Have a pleasant sewing! ))